Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

>I said we owe it to ourselves (not to them) to figure out what
>it is we've done to provoke them.

They do a good job of provoking themselves. No help from us is wanted or
needed it seems. Considering any patterns from all the places that have been
bombed to date, it doesn't seem to matter to them about what age, religion,
nationality, political persuasion, sex, occupation or education you have.
Everyone ends up together in the same pile of Kibbles and Bits. These guys
are truly equal opportunity killers.