Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> why bring them up at all?

because it demonstrates those who truly _do_ need assistance with paying
their medical bills/medical insurance.  if you own a half million dollars in
assets you have NO business asking someone else to carry your burden for
you.

> I hope nothing bad ever happens that could interfere with your ability to
> do so.

and if it does i have disability and death insurance.  lots of it.  its a
choice ive made to ensure my familys future.....just as its a choice when
you dont.

> I didn't ask you to prove anything.  You want "proof" of things that are
> common knowledge of everyone except you.

i want you to substantiate your own ridiculous statements instead of telling
me to read a newspaper.  you cannot.

> I didn't suggest making peace with them.  I explained there are only three
> possible ways to deal with them

and i pointed out that you are wrong.  making peace is not possible.

> Have you ever wondered why it is they hate us so?  It's because we've
> interfered with their soveriegn nations.

WRONG.  their own religious doctrine states that the must conquer us and
enslave us, or convince us to join their religion.  spare me the feel good
bull-poop.  they hate us because we arent muslim.

> if we want to see an end to the attacks, we really owe it to ourselves to
> try to understand why they're so pissed off at us.

ive told you why they hate us.  research the muslim religion.

> Oh, how foolish of me to suggest that what was done to that family and
> numerous others by our own soldiers might somehow be found offensive to
> Iraqis.

thats not what you suggested.  that you present it as widespread and
commonplace is silly.

> That's typical Bushism.  Any disagreement with failure of leadership and
> the atrocities it precipitates is scolded as disdain "The Troops".

nope.  it has nothing to do with your criticism of bush.  in fact i have my
own criticisms of bush, although mine are realistic where yours appear to be
based in malice.  the way you label our troops as rapists who roam the
streets of iraq raping the women and pillaging the countryside is what makes
your disdain apparent.

> And that somehow makes it OK what we as a country did to them?

its not just "ok".  it is completely natural.

> No, my friend.  Traitors will pat you on the back like Olson

traitors collaborate with the enemy.

>> what families?
>
> Read the newspaper.  Watch the news (not Fox).

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot substantiate my own statements".

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com