Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Jim wrote:
> On Dec 17, 12:57�am, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Y'know... �I never thought I'd ever actually get to correspond with a
>> real "Amurican" Redneck Asshole... �Thanks for this.
>
> Frank, you're showing a new side of yourself.
>
> I have to say that I didn't know I was communicating with a Canadian
> Liberal Asshole.
>
> I think that whoever said it was right. You and Bass ought to settle
> your differences, put your heads together and start a rockpile.

I'm not a "Liberal".  And if Nathan represents the way you think, I must
say I'm disappointed.  For pete's sake Jim, this is the kind of guy that
would shoot the corner grocer because he "looked" Muslim to find out
afterwards he was a Sikh or a Christian.  Sirhan Sirhan may have had
Arabic features (since his family hailed from Palestine that would make
sense), but to label him a "Muslim extremist" is utterly idiotic.
Nathan should get his "facts" straight before he posts nonsense.  You'll
notice he still hasn't provided the source for his "quote".