Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> My point was about the person who does not have the information the
>> interrogator is looking for.  At what point do you decide that the person
>> just doesn't know.
>
> when he is greeted by allah with his 72 virgins.

So if water boarding is so effective and so 'innocuous' we should let
cops do it.

In Japan they use "extreme interrogation" without really beating on the
suspect.  They have a near 100% conviction rate with most of those
convictions coming from confessions.