Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> So, you use the most needy as an excuse not to help those who are somewhat
> less needy

no.  im using the needy to demonstrate what NEEDY truly means.  if you own a
half millions dollars in assets you have NO BUSINESS asking others to carry
your medical burden.

> all the while you wouldn't even consider helping any of them.

i average $10,000 a year in charitable HVAC work (repairing furnaces for
eldery/poor) and have every year that ive been in business so dont you dare
criticize my generosity.  im not referencing bad debt, im referencing
repairs i make knowing in advance that ill never be compensated for.  i do
my part EVERY year.  there comes a point however, where you have to walk
away.  you cannot help EVERYBODY and remain in business.

> How about if you own 10% of the house and the bank owns the rest

insignificant.  that you have the means to secure the loan for that amount
in the first place says that you are NOT needy.

> the company you work for goes belly up faster than Olson's imaginary
> airliner and then your kid gets sick?

then you SELL your assets to pay for the medical expenses.  yes its
unfortunate and you can cry all day long about how its not fair but that
does not make it my burden.

> After you prove that the earth is round, the sky is blue and there's no
> green cheese on the moon.

stop wasting my time being silly.

> I never said it was possible.

you most certainly did when you stated there were 3 possibilities and
included making peace in your list of 3 possibilities.

> Funny how their religious doctrine doesn't require them to attack Brazil,
> Argentina, Chile or Venezuela (all mostly Catholic countries).

wow.  unbelievable that you could possibly be so ignorant to world affairs.

> You've said why you *believe* they hate us.  Feel free to remain wrong as
> long as you like.

um, its printed in their religious doctrine.

>> the way you label our troops as rapists who roam the streets of iraq
>> raping the women and pillaging the countryside is what makes your disdain
>> apparent.
>
> You are deliberately twisting what I said.

i simply quoted you.  you directly compared the actions of our troops to the
actions of heusseins sons.

> Honorable men stand up for what they believe in.  Cowards attack them for
> doing so rather than face the fact that things need to be changed.

traitors collaborate with the enemy.  you will NEVER justify kerrys
collaboration with the VC, it was equal to what jane fonda did.  worse
actually, since that cunt never served.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com