Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The problem is that when good people come forward and tell their stories,
> assholes like Leuck and Limbaugh attack them rather than admit there's a
> problem.

you mean like the last democratic poster child who couldnt not afford health
insurance?  are you aware that it was determined that his family had over
$500,000 in assets?  please explain to me how i should feel sorry that they
cannot afford health care, yet they could afford to pay for a several
hundred thousand dollar home as well as commercial properties of even
greater value?  sorry sir, limbaugh was DEAD ON to call that spade a spade.
its not that they CANnot afford health insurance.  they simply _chose_ to
spend their money elsewhere and then whine about how those evil republicans
keep them from affording health care insurance.

> Want to make certain your wife never gets the help she deserves?  Vote
> Republican.

how about this.  dont depend on _any_ political party to insure your future.
stand on your own, make your own way.  i prospered under GB1.  i prospered
under clinton.  i prospered under GB2.  i prosper because i _choose_ to.  i
do not credit the president of any party when i prosper, nor do i blame him
when i fail.  personal responsibility seems lost today.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com