Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 7, 10:21?am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We cannot afford to be silent any longer...
>
> http://www./about_pnhp.php
>
> About PNHP
> Physicians for a National Health Program is a single issue organization
> advocating a universal, comprehensive single-payer national health
> program. PNHP has more than 14,000 members and chapters across the
> United States.

Hello?    Hello?

Hillary?     is that you?

Yep .... it must be.

I can't think of any other ignoramus that would think that anything
like health care could be administered by one orgainization,
especially the govenment.

Lol I was thinking exactly the same thing, everytime it's tried in any other
country it fails