Re: A tough one to break into!

"alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:475a0529$0$26081$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I do not care what you think of me, or how you percieve the dialog in this
> group.

then we have come to an understanding.

> As I understand it, you are a Brinks dealer, which severely limits your
> credibility within the industry

ridiculous.  i sell security.  while they may be the sun and moon over the
world in which you live, alarms are only one aspect of a truly complete
security plan.  when my clients alarm needs are met by a brinks system they
are sold a brinks system that is installed in keeping with the highest
professional standards.  when their needs are outside that of what brinks
offers, they are sold a custom system best meeting those needs.  you can
attempt to discredit me through association if you wish, i suppose its
normal for those who harbor malice to loathe all forms of competition.  to
prejudge _anyone_ is such a manner is in keeping with what ive grown to
expect from some of you.  that you would believe that your business
standards are defined by the name on your equipment is disappointing.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com