OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

We cannot afford to be silent any longer...

http://www.pnhp.org/about/about_pnhp.php

About PNHP
Physicians for a National Health Program is a single issue organization
advocating a universal, comprehensive single-payer national health
program. PNHP has more than 14,000 members and chapters across the
United States.

Since 1987, we've advocated for reform in the U.S. health care system. A
large part of our work involves educating health professionals about the
benefits of a single-payer system--including fewer administrative costs
and affording health insurance for the 46 million Americans who have none.

Our members and physician activists work toward a single-payer national
health program in their communities. PNHP organizes rallies, town hall
meetings, and debates; coordinates speakers and forum discussions;
contributes Op-Eds and articles to the nation's top newspapers, medical
journals and magazines;and appears regularly on national television and
news programs advocating for a single-payer system.

PNHP is the only national physician organization in the United States
dedicated exclusively to implementing a single-payer national health
program.
Please feel free to post the message to every newsgroup and message
forum in the world. Americans need to take action now!