Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

I forgot to mention that my wife is totally uninsurable in our wonderful
healthcare system because she had her gaul bladder removed back in 1987.
She was involved in a serious rear end collision involving a dump truck
back in 1978. She was a back seat passenger in the car that was rear
ended. For the accident she was awarded absolutely nothing, and to this
day has back problems and can't be on her feet for anymore than a few
hours at a time. The truck driver was uninsured, he didn't even hold a
valid CDL license, and the company who owned and operated the truck was
no where to be found.

Jim Rojas