Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> The problem is that when good people come forward and tell their stories,
>> assholes like Leuck and Limbaugh attack them rather than admit there's a
>> problem.
>
> you mean like the last democratic poster child who couldnt not afford
> health insurance?  are you aware that it was determined that his family
> had over $500,000 in assets?  please explain to me how i should feel sorry
> that they cannot afford health care, yet they could afford to pay for a
> several hundred thousand dollar home as well as commercial properties of
> even greater value?  sorry sir, limbaugh was DEAD ON to call that spade a
> spade. its not that they CANnot afford health insurance.  they simply
> _chose_ to spend their money elsewhere and then whine about how those evil
> republicans keep them from affording health care insurance.

One thing the liberals in this country sabotaged, along with personal
responsibility, is good old fashioned shame.  There was a time when people
who lived in half million dollar houses, owned commercial real estate, and
drove a couple of luxuary cars would have been ashamed to ask for public
assistance to provide for their children.  Now these children are paraded
around as poor victims by the democrat party. And if you don't want to pony
up then you will be declared to be mean spirited toward poor children.  Good
Grief!  Such chutzeph.

And too, there was a time when it was a shameful thing when children were
born out of wedlock.  Now it is an event to be celebrated.  The result is
40% of the births in the USA are to unmarried mothers (69%  for
African-Americans).  The negative ramifications of all this are way to many
to go into here.

>> Want to make certain your wife never gets the help she deserves?  Vote
>> Republican.

Well there you go.