Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Jim Rojas" wrote:

> My story is nothing compared to what happens to good people on a
> daily basis. If we all took the time to investigate these and other
> unrelated claims, and stopped listening to all the BS that most
> politicians tell you, we all would be much better informed. And
> change would not take 30+ years...

The problem is that when good people come forward and tell their
stories, assholes like Leuck and Limbaugh attack them rather than
admit there's a problem.  Later, when someone they care about
(assuming there actually is someone other than themselves who they
care about) gets hurt or sick, they whine about how the system which
they refused to fix has let them down.  Want to make certain your
wife never gets the help she deserves?  Vote Republican.  Want to see
tens of thousands more dead and wounded American soldiers?  Vote
Republican.  Want to make certain there's nothing left in social
security when you retire?  Vote Republican.

Hell, if you really want to screw things up, elect Giuliani.  You
think *I* slipped you a mickey?  He'll slip you something far worse
and tell you it's a good thing.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass