Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

My story is nothing compared to what happens to good people on a daily
basis. If we all took the time to investigate these and other unrelated
claims, and stopped listening to all the BS that most politicians tell
you, we all would be much better informed. And change would not take 30+
years.

Look at our current gas crisis. Since the 1970's we knew the clock was
ticking. Yet we did nothing as usual. Tapping into Alaska's oil fields
was just an super expensive alternative, and it doesn't even come close
to meeting our demands for oil. It is only recently after many people
like myself finally convinced the masses and manufacturers that the end
of gasoline is truly near, now car manufacturers can't get enough input
on what technologies can be used to help keep us competitive in an ever
changing world.

Let's face it. Cars are here to stay, so no matter what powers it, they
will still be manufactured in Detroit, and elsewhere as usual. So it is
in our best interest to go green. People will spend more for a car that
is green and is zero dependent on imported oil. If Hydrogen or whatever
fuels can be made here without imported sources from unstable countries,
that will keep production costs down at least 400 percent. Renewable
sources is the only answer. If it will never run out, then the costs
will go down. Hydrogen can be produced cheaply anywhere, even on your
property. We just have to get off our collective asses and get it done.

Jim Rojas