Re: Wiring in Winter

"Robert L Bass" wrote...

> I suppose there's a reason (PVC brittle perhaps?) not to pull cable at
> such temperatures but why would you want to anyway?

You'd want to in order to save the lives and property of the people who live
here in the cold Canadian winter.

In case you've forgotten that end of the business, it's not all about making
a profit selling parts to people who don't know what to do with them and
taking trips to Brazil with their hard earned and easily lost money.  It's
about helping people and making the community you live in a better place to
live.