Re: Wiring in Winter

"CH®IS" wrote:

> "Robert L Bass" wrote...
>>
>> I suppose there's a reason (PVC brittle perhaps?) not to pull
>> cable at such temperatures but why would you want to anyway?
>>

> You'd want to in order to save the lives and property of the people
> who live here in the cold Canadian winter...

Suuuure.  That's the reason you're in the business.  Uh-huh.

> In case you've forgotten that end of the business...

Cold, Canadian winters?  Since I never worked there in summer or
winter, there's nothing to forget.  The few times I have been to
Canada though, the folks I met seemed nice enough.  I'll let you save
their lives though.

> it's not all about making a profit...

Oh, so you don't make a profit?  Gee, that's too bad.  Maybe that's
why you're PO'd all the time -- jealousy.

> selling parts to people who don't know what to do with them and
> taking trips to Brazil with their hard earned and easily lost
> money.

If you can't afford to take a vacation once in a while, it's not my
fault.  I'm not the one who made you such a failure.

> It's about helping people and making the community you live in a
> better place to live...

Uh-huh.  I can see by the way you post here how concerned you are
about making the community better.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass