Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> absolutely RIDICULOUS sir.  suppose i make $2,000,000 a year...
>
> If you did you'd not be elligible for the program in its current form nor
> in the proposed version.

ok fine.  say i make $80,000 a year but cannot afford to pay for health care
because i have more house than i can afford, more car than i can afford,
more boat than i can afford, etc.  is it then the burden of the state to
fund my health care?  you liberal democrats want to make health care an
_entitlement_ instead of holding people responsible for their fiscal
stupidity.

> You claim that but show me proof.  Hint: "Rush said it" is not proof.

youve already acknowledged their assets and tried to dismiss it through
equity.  the public documents exist that show the family assets.  this much
has clearly been proven.

> Nope.  They attacked a sick child.

NO.  they attacked the democrats for claiming this unfortunate sick kid
couldnt afford health insurance while his parents owned a HALF MILLION
DOLLARS worth of assets.

>> GWB liberated an entire country...
>
> Hahahahahahahahahaha!

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response"

....GWB liberated iraq, there is no way you can argue that.

> Now they are being grabbed and raped by Americans.  Such an improvement.

substantiate this or retract it.  any americans who rape iraqi citizens are
held accountable for it.  heusseins boys drove around at will pulling
pre-teen virgin girls from their homes, from their parents and raped them at
will and there was nothing that anybody could do about it.

>> GWB did the right thing in invading iraq and the world is better off for
>> it...
>
> I wondered if there was anyone left in the world who still believed that
> Bush-shit.  Thanks for clarifying.

it has nothing to do with bush.  this is a simple matter of right and wrong.

>> i do have to ask sir, have you _ever_ been in the military?
>
> Have you?

http://utilityoffroad.com/images/nathan/gi.jpg enlisted at 17 years old and
a whole 125 pounds.  95B, military police.  you?

> Do you understand the difference between small arms, grenade launchers,
> etc., and weapons of mass destruction?

who is talking about small arms??  you never heard of heussein gassing his
own people with biological weapons?  if you really havent ill dig up some
links, it _clearly_ shows he has them.

...er, HAD them.

>> which means the potential exists for them to eventually surface here...
>
> So now Syria is shipping WMDs here?

NOT what i said sir, please do not twist my statements to suit your
argument.  i _clearly_ stated (as shown above), the POTENTIAL EXISTS.  it
most likely wouldnt come directly from syria, but they could potentially
sell them off to those wishing to harm us directly.

> You really think Bush is a good guy?  He's killed far more Americans than
> Saddam.

americans have died while fighting evil.  have you REALLY forgotten this???
http://www.cacfans.com/linked/wtc.jpg

> Clinton had him surrounded in the mountains of Afghanistan and then
> decided to pull his troops to go attack Saddam?

you keep throwing this out as if it were fact.  show me supporting evidence
(NOT from moveon.org) that substantiates we EVER had him surrounded and let
him go.  not blind liberal speculation, show me fact.  fact is, syria
offered bin laden to clinton.  they had him in custody and offered him to
clinton who declined.

> Bullshit!  They're mercenaries.

they are _not_ mercs.  do you know the definition of a merc sir?  they do
_not_ engage the enemy.  they _respond_ to attack.  they are security
contractors.

> All kidding aside, I have nothing against private gun ownership.  I only
> want folks who own guns to keep them secured when not in their direct
> possession or that of a trained, competent user.  Beyond that, if you want
> to store a munitions dump in your barn I could care less. That's your
> right.

fair enough.  how do you feel about the individual right to carry
responsibly?

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com