Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

>Hint: "Rush said it" is not proof.

Yes, but what about that outfit he hires to tell everyone he is right more
than 98% of the time. I always think of him as 100% right, but maybe 50-50
correct on the facts.

>Now they are being grabbed and raped by Americans.  >Such an improvement.

That almost sounds like a line from 'Blazing Saddles'.

>Beyond that, if you want to store a munitions dump in >your barn I could
care less. That's your right.

Since when did you start hating firefighters so much? Would you want to be
one of those poor bastards sent to fight a barn fire and get injured or
killed by rounds cooking off, just because the moron storing them there
didn't tell anyone?
Let him be a true gun nut, like the ones I know around here, and just dig a
big hole to store their WW III stash.