Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> And I'm saying that means nothing.  Assets are only one piece of the
> financial picture.  Without knowing his debt level, knowing the value of
> his home tells you almost nothing about his ability to pay.

absolutely RIDICULOUS sir.  suppose i make $2,000,000 a year and spend
$1,999,999 paying for my _choice_ of house, my _choice_ of property, etc.
since my bills are so high i can no longer "afford" health care so i should
ask my fellow tax-payers to pay for my health care?  the family of the
democratic poster child claiming they could not afford health care was
_choosing_ not to afford health care based on their other choices.

>This is a middle class family with extraordinary health care costs due to a
>child's illness.

a family with over a half million dollars worth of assets who _chose_ to buy
expensive houses, expensive cars, and expensive commercial properties
instead of simply paying health care insurance premiums.

>the hard-line, right-wing idiots attacked and maligned the child and his
>family rather than deal with the fact that there is a need to extend the
>medical assistance program to help them and tens of thousands of others
>like them.

they discredited the claim _completely_ by exposing their half millions
dollars in assets.  anyone with a half million dollars in assets does _not_
need the rest of us to subsidize their health care.

>>> Bush comitted treason by lying to the nation in order to get us into his
>>> private war.
>>
>> substantiate this...
>
> That's been proven so well that by now even you should know it.

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot substantiate it".

> Your boy murdered thousands of American troops -- far more than Bin Laden.

GWB liberated an entire country.  a country where the dictators sons would
grab young virgin girls from their homes and rape them at will.  a country
where women werent allowed education or growth.  GWB did the right thing in
invading iraq and the world is better off for it.  not one single american
solder who died in iraq was drafted into the military against their will.
they volunteered, accepting the risks involved.  yes the losses are tragic
but they were for a greater purpose.

i do have to ask sir, have you _ever_ been in the military?  have you ever
served your country in such a manner?  im betting not.  i say this because
the harshest critics of most any military action typically never served and
dont understand the mindset.

>> besides, there _have_ been WMDs found...
>
> Oh, bullshit!  Saddam had as many WMDs as Olson has flight hours --
> zilch!

ummm.....totally pretending the recovered weapons cache's dont exist, you
are aware arent you that heussein has used WMDs on his own people in the
past, right?

> Funny how in all the years we've been there not one has been found, yet
> Saddam couldn't even hide himself or his idiot sons.

nothing "funny" about it.  the weapons are most likely in syria which means
the potential exists for them to eventually surface here.  you really think
heussein was a good guy??

> Our military has found everyone and everything the White Hose wanted
> found.  Note that when they had Bin Laden surrounded they let him go so
> there'd still be a bogeyman out there to use in their fear mongering
> campaign.

um, it was clinton who let bin laden go.

> We haven't found *any* because they don't exist.

i try to not get personal in these threads.  i do my best to keep a debate
on an intellectual level.

<thinking of a nice way to say this>

that sir, is by far the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.

> Bush II has outdone even the worst in Vietnam (from whence he ran and hid)
> by hiring a bunch of Blackwater thugs to commit the worst atrocities.

blackwater is a very big organization with a _lot_ of folks over there.  a
couple have screwed up bad, but that doesnt negate the valid need to have
them over there, nor does it discredit the _good_ they do.

> I guess you'll not vote for me either then.  I want to ban all guns from
> Earth and issue everyone water pistols but all these armies around the
> world refuse to go along with my plan.

not only would i not vote for you sir, this makes you my mortal enemy.  i
place gun-grabbers on the same shelf as those who slaughter innocent
children in the womb.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com