Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Sorry, but "facts" and "Fox" cannot be used in the same sentence.

this discredits _nothing_ ive said.

> Property deeds reveal only the purchase price and/or appraised value. They
> rarely tell how much equity there is.

i didnt mention equity, i stated _assets_.  if you can afford to make the
payments on a half million dollars worth of assets, you can afford the
premiums for health insurance.  the poster-child was _competely_
discredited.

> Bush comitted treason by lying to the nation in order to get us into his
> private war.

substantiate this.  show me where he committed treason and tell me why he
hasnt been impeached over it.  you cannot because it simply was not.
besides, there _have_ been WMDs found, only not as much as exists.  iraq had
_months_ to move them and hide them.  just because we havent found them all
does not mean they dont exist.

> Kerry is a decorated veteran who earned his medals for acts of bravery
> under fire.

are you even aware of his "injuries".  wasnt one treated literally with a
band-aid?

> As to Kerry's statements to Congress, he spoke the truth about atrocities
> comitted by American soldiers in Vietnam.

the only "atrocity" is that we were there to begin with.....ok, one more.
the true atrocity is that our military wasnt allowed to win the war thanks
to the bleeding heart liberals back home.

> We have long since learned that those atrocities were real and, though not
> common, far from rare.

.....such as?

> You doubt she's the most electable candidate among the Democratic line-up
> or you doubt she'll win against a Republican?

i do not believe she is electable.  she may get the democratic nomination,
but only because the democrats have nobody of merit to run against her.  the
closest thing the democrats have right now on a man of integrity would be
joe lieberman, but i do not believe a jew is electable either.  racism isnt
what will keep obama from being electable, but i do believe it would hold
back lieberman who is the only democrat i would even consider supporting
(but couldnt due to his anti-gun history).

> Sure, as soon as you show me where in the "founding documents" it says we
> need drivers' licenses.

stop with the red herrings.  i have _never_ suggested that anyone is
ENTITLED to a drivers license.  you on the other hand, are stating that
americans are ENTITLED to health care and im simply asking you to
substantiate that statement.

....we both know you cannot.

--
Nathan In Montana