Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

>> Oh, yes.  Faux news.  Now there's a "fair and balanced" source.
>> Hahahahahaha.
>
> your opinion of fox news doesnt discredit the _facts_ of the issue.

Sorry, but "facts" and "Fox" cannot be used in the same sentence.

> property deeds are public record, which is why they were able to
> publish them.  were they false documents you would see a scandal
> that the left wing media would promote to no end.

Property deeds reveal only the purchase price and/or appraised value.
They rarely tell how much equity there is.  For example, I have a
cousin who "owns" two homes here in Sarasota.  Together they were
valued last year at just over $500,000.  In fact, the bank owns
almost all of the value of both homes.

>> Like the way the Swift Boat Liars "discredited" Kerry?
>
> _kerry_ discredited kerry.  the swift boat veterans that happened
> to  actually be serving their country at a time when kerry was
> being a traitor before congress to promote his own political
> aspirations only told of their first hand experiences with kerry.

Bush comitted treason by lying to the nation in order to get us into
his private war.  Bush went AWOL for over a year during the vietnam
war.  Only because his family was so well-connected did he avoid
prosecution and prison.  Kerry is a decorated veteran who earned his
medals for acts of bravery under fire.  The swift boat group lied
through their collective teeth.  Kerry's mistake was not immediately
fighting back when they came forward.

As to Kerry's statements to Congress, he spoke the truth about
atrocities comitted by American soldiers in Vietnam.  We have long
since learned that those atrocities were real and, though not common,
far from rare.  Just as it is today, most of our troops did the best
they could in Vietnam -- tried to stay alive and tried to win an
unwinnable war.  Sadly, some did horrible things which the military
leadership tried to cover up (just as they did in Iraq).  Calling
Kerry a traitor for telling the truth tells us what kind of person
you are.

>> Feel free to believe that.
>
> the facts support my statements.  the public documents exist.
>
>> I think Hillary is the most electable Democratic candidate and
>> will probably be the next president.
>
> <gasp>.  you seem far to intelligent to actually believe what you
> just said.

You doubt she's the most electable candidate among the Democratic
line-up or you doubt she'll win against a Republican?

>> I sort of suspect Obama would be a better president but there are
>> too many racists in both parties for him to win.
>
> you mean THIS obama
> http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/obama2.jpg
> who cannot even show respect for our flag?

Once again you perpetuate a lie.  Obama did indeed place and hold his
hand over his heart as is customary.  He moved it for a few seconds
and someone taped it.  Fox and others deliberately showed only those
few seconds.

> you blame his inelectability on "racists"??  surely youre kidding.
> surely this is a test of some kind?

Yep.  Even among the Democratic party there are far too many people
who would not vote for a black man.  That's too bad since he's a
brilliant politician with some excellent ideas that could potentially
help get us out of the hole Bush has buried the nation in for the
last six years.

> please show me ANYWHERE in the founding documents upon which this
> country was built that states ANYONE is entitled to health care.
> it isnt politicians denying health care.

Sure, as soon as you show me where in the "founding documents" it
says we need drivers' licenses.

>> Talk to me when someone you care about is in need.  Then we'll see
>> if you hold the same beliefs.
>
> anyone i care about is covered with proper medical insurance.

Wait until it runs out.  Then get back to me.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics