Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> So, you use the most needy as an excuse not to help those who are
>> somewhat less needy
>
> no.  im using the needy to demonstrate what NEEDY truly means...

And in the same breath you allude to the fact that you wouldn't deign
to help any of them.  Nice.

> if you own a half millions...
> --- snip repetitive bullshit ---

> i average $10,000 a year in charitable HVAC work (repairing
> furnaces for eldery/poor) and have every year that ive been in
> business so dont you dare criticize my generosity...

You claim to do that but from everything you've said so far, I don't
believe you.  Feel free to pat yourself on the back all you like just
the same.

> there comes a point however, where you have to walk away...

Yup.  After all, sick children shouldn't expect hand-outs.

>> the company you work for goes belly up faster than Olson's
>> imaginary airliner and then your kid gets sick?
>
> then you SELL your assets...

Ah, but if the bank owns most of those assets selling them will
simply leave you homeless, penniless and still trying to care for a
sick child.

>> After you prove that the earth is round, the sky is blue and
>> there's no green cheese on the moon.
>
> stop wasting my time being silly.

That "whoosh" sound was the analogy sailing over your head.

>> I never said it was possible.
>
> you most certainly did when you stated there were 3 possibilities
> and included making peace in your list of 3 possibilities.

I clearly stated that none of those were possible given the Bush
approach -- lie, shock, lie, awe, lie, stay the course, lie, surge,
lie, steal elections, lie...

>> Funny how their religious doctrine doesn't require them to attack
>> Brazil, Argentina, Chile or Venezuela (all mostly Catholic
>> countries).
>
> wow.  unbelievable that you could possibly be so ignorant to world
> affairs.

I think you meant to say "of" world affairs.

>> You've said why you *believe* they hate us.  Feel free to remain
>> wrong as long as you like.
>
> um, its printed in their religious doctrine.

Listening to Rush does not make you an expert on the Koran.

>>> the way you label our troops as rapists who roam the streets of
>>> iraq raping the women and pillaging the countryside is what makes
>>> your disdain apparent.
>>
>> You are deliberately twisting what I said.
>
> i simply quoted you...

No, you didn't.

> you directly compared the actions of our troops to the actions of
> heusseins sons.

Nope.  I pointed out that the utter failure of leadership from the
Idiot on down has allowed vermine to remain within the ranks of our
military and to flourish there.  I also explained that by endorsing
torture, Bush has essentially told our troops that there are no
rules.  The vast majority of our people in uniform have morals which
prevent them from engaging in rape, torture and murder.  But the few
who are without morals are also largely without restraint due to
Bush.

>> Honorable men stand up for what they believe in.  Cowards attack
>> them for doing so rather than face the fact that things need to be
>> changed.
>
> traitors collaborate with the enemy.  you will NEVER justify kerrys
> collaboration with the VC, it was equal to what jane fonda did.
> worse actually, since that cunt never served.

You can claim that Kerry, a decorated war hero collaborated with the
enemy until you're blue in the face.  It won't make it true.  It just
makes you look like a liar and/or a fool.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics