Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 17, 12:57=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Y'know... =EF=BF=BDI never thought I'd ever actually get to correspond wit=
h a
> real "Amurican" Redneck Asshole... =EF=BF=BDThanks for this.

Frank, you're showing a new side of yourself.

I have to say that I didn't know I was communicating with a Canadian
Liberal Asshole.

I think that whoever said it was right. You and Bass ought to settle
your differences, put your heads together and start a rockpile.