Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 17, 1:08=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> >> Now *you're* lying.
>
> > and youve crossed the threshold from an intellectual debate of differenc=
es
> > to an internet pissing contest. =EF=BF=BDas such, im done with you after=
 this post.

> So, instead of proving me wrong, I'm going to be ignored. =EF=BF=BDHeh... =
=EF=BF=BDright.

> >> Horseschidt. =EF=BF=BDWho's a "good American" by your definition?
>
> > anyone embracing the principles outlined in our founding doctrine.
>
> So... =EF=BF=BDanyone that "ignores" those same principles is, by your
> definition, a "bad American".

> >> "The moon God of Arabia?" =EF=BF=BDAll Muslims will tell you that there=
 is no
> >> other God but Allah.
>
> > read the quote again. =EF=BF=BDthe moon god references _was_ allah.
>
> I'm just wondering where you got the "moon god" thing...

> >> Uh-huh... =EF=BF=BDConvenient "quote" don't you think??
>
> > read the passage that is clearly quoted for you.
>
> I can quote dozens of passages from the Old Testament... =EF=BF=BDOh... ne=
ver
> mind... =EF=BF=BDBass beat me to it...
>

> > moreso than i believe a rosie parrot.
>
> Oooo-oOOooo. =EF=BF=BDNow you've taken to "parroting" Edmund. =EF=BF=BDWha=
t's the
> matter? =EF=BF=BDCan't come up with your own "slam"?

> >> Heh... =EF=BF=BDright...
>
> > read the clearly quoted passage for yourself.
>
> You *STILL* haven't provided the source for this "quote"...

> >> The shooting of Robert Kennedy was a terrorist attack?? =EF=BF=BDThat's=
 the first
> >> I've heard.
>
> > nice red herring. =EF=BF=BDthe point remains. =EF=BF=BDhe was shot my a =
male muslim
> > extremist.
>
> Oh... =EF=BF=BDI see... =EF=BF=BDIn point of fact, Sirhan Sirhan was a CHR=
ISTIAN. =EF=BF=BDHe
> was an American citizen whose family came from Palestine. =EF=BF=BDAccordi=
ng to
> "Wiki" (your "preferred quick information source"), Mr. Sirhan didn't
> act alone either. =EF=BF=BDApparently the CIA was involved as well. =EF=BF=
=BDIsn't the
> CIA a US government organization?

> >> Your "argument" breaks down right here. =EF=BF=BDThis "act of terror" d=
idn't
> >> take place in "your" country.
>
> > doesnt lessen the meaning at all.
>
> Your "argument" mentioned something about terrorist attacks in the US.
> Of all the ones you mentioned only two happened on US soil (I'm not
> counting the assassination of Bobby Kennedy because no "Muslim" was
> involved).

> >> I didn't know "Iran" was a US State.
>
> > a US embassy _is_ sovergn US soil. =EF=BF=BDtry again.
>
> Only if the sponsoring government says so.

> >> I didn't know "Lebanon" was US State.
>
> > the point remains. =EF=BF=BDUS citizens kidnapped by male muslim extremi=
sts.

> NOT in the US though.

> >> Beirut's in Lebanon isn't it? =EF=BF=BDWhat's that... =EF=BF=BDthe 54th=
 US State??

> > changes _nothing_. =EF=BF=BDthe act of terror against US soldiers was by=
 male muslim
> > extremists.
>
> Doesn't support your argument about terrorist attacks on US soil though.

> >> That happened in international waters, in the Med. =EF=BF=BDThat's abou=
t as far
> >> from the US is as "Lebanon".
>
> > wow......i guess that makes it OK with you then huh?
>
> Where did I infer this?
>
> > youre a sick
> > individual.
>
> Involved in a pointless Internet argument with a real Redneck.
>
> > that you would make excuses for these acts of terror
>
> Pardon me??
>
> > almost
> > trying to justify them tells me everything i need to know of you with
> > nothing more required.
>
> I'd take a good long look in the mirror if I were you.
>
> > if you and mr. bass love these islamic extremists so
> > much.....
>
> > nevermind. =EF=BF=BDim done with you.
>
> <sigh>

Why Frank, you simply amaze me with your ability to tout propaganda as
fact and treat fact as propaganda. Truly a Bass like characteristic if
ever I've seen it.

You really should make ammends with Bass. You're so much more alike
than I'd ever noticed before.

I'd beware if I were you. You might be beginning to smell like him
too.

Ghad that's disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!