Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Nathan W. Collier wrote:

>> Now *you're* lying.
>
> and youve crossed the threshold from an intellectual debate of differences
> to an internet pissing contest.  as such, im done with you after this post.

So, instead of proving me wrong, I'm going to be ignored.  Heh...  right.

>> Horseschidt.  Who's a "good American" by your definition?
>
> anyone embracing the principles outlined in our founding doctrine.

So...  anyone that "ignores" those same principles is, by your
definition, a "bad American".

>>> Theologically - no.  Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
>>> Arabia.
>> "The moon God of Arabia?"  All Muslims will tell you that there is no
>> other God but Allah.
>
> read the quote again.  the moon god references _was_ allah.

I'm just wondering where you got the "moon god" thing...

>>> Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
>>> except Islam (Quran, 2:256)
>> Uh-huh...  Convenient "quote" don't you think??
>
> read the passage that is clearly quoted for you.

I can quote dozens of passages from the Old Testament...  Oh... never
mind...  Bass beat me to it...

> moreso than i believe a rosie parrot.

Oooo-oOOooo.  Now you've taken to "parroting" Edmund.  What's the
matter?  Can't come up with your own "slam"?

>>> Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
>>> and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
>> Heh...  right...
>
> read the clearly quoted passage for yourself.

You *STILL* haven't provided the source for this "quote"...

>>> 1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
>>>
>>> a. Superman
>>> b. Jay Leno
>>> c. Harry Potter
>>> d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40
>> The shooting of Robert Kennedy was a terrorist attack??  That's the first
>> I've heard.
>
> nice red herring.  the point remains.  he was shot my a male muslim
> extremist.

Oh...  I see...  In point of fact, Sirhan Sirhan was a CHRISTIAN.  He
was an American citizen whose family came from Palestine.  According to
"Wiki" (your "preferred quick information source"), Mr. Sirhan didn't
act alone either.  Apparently the CIA was involved as well.  Isn't the
CIA a US government organization?

>>> 2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred
>>> by
>>>
>>> a. Olga Corbett
>>> b. Sitting Bull
>>> c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
>>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>> Your "argument" breaks down right here.  This "act of terror" didn't
>> take place in "your" country.
>
> doesnt lessen the meaning at all.

Your "argument" mentioned something about terrorist attacks in the US.
Of all the ones you mentioned only two happened on US soil (I'm not
counting the assassination of Bobby Kennedy because no "Muslim" was
involved).

>>> 3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
>>>
>>> a. Lost Norwegians
>>> b. Elvis
>>> c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
>>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>> I didn't know "Iran" was a US State.
>
> a US embassy _is_ sovergn US soil.  try again.

Only if the sponsoring government says so.

>>> 4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
>>>
>>> a. John Dillinger
>>> b. The King of Sweden
>>> c. The Boy Scouts
>>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>> I didn't know "Lebanon" was US State.
>
> the point remains.  US citizens kidnapped by male muslim extremists.

NOT in the US though.

>>> 5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
>>>
>>> a. A pizza delivery boy
>>> b. Pee Wee Herman
>>> c. Geraldo Rivera
>>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>> Beirut's in Lebanon isn't it?  What's that...  the 54th US State??
>
> changes _nothing_.  the act of terror against US soldiers was by male muslim
> extremists.

Doesn't support your argument about terrorist attacks on US soil though.

>>> 6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
>>> American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair
>>> by:
>>>
>>> a. The Smurfs
>>> b. Davy Jones
>>> c. The Little Mermaid
>>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>> That happened in international waters, in the Med.  That's about as far
>> from the US is as "Lebanon".
>
> wow......i guess that makes it OK with you then huh?

Where did I infer this?

> youre a sick
> individual.

Involved in a pointless Internet argument with a real Redneck.

> that you would make excuses for these acts of terror

Pardon me??

> almost
> trying to justify them tells me everything i need to know of you with
> nothing more required.

I'd take a good long look in the mirror if I were you.

> if you and mr. bass love these islamic extremists so
> much.....
>
> nevermind.  im done with you.

<sigh>