Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Now *you're* lying.

and youve crossed the threshold from an intellectual debate of differences
to an internet pissing contest.  as such, im done with you after this post.

> Horseschidt.  Who's a "good American" by your definition?

anyone embracing the principles outlined in our founding doctrine.

>> Theologically - no.  Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
>> Arabia.
>
> "The moon God of Arabia?"  All Muslims will tell you that there is no
> other God but Allah.

read the quote again.  the moon god references _was_ allah.

>> Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
>> except Islam (Quran, 2:256)
>
> Uh-huh...  Convenient "quote" don't you think??

read the passage that is clearly quoted for you.

>> Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam
>> and the Quran.
>
> I thought his "allegiance" was to Allah, the moon god of arabia.

as they are by allah, they are one in the same.  you sure do love to stretch
to make you point, but you fail.

>> Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he
>> turns in prayer five times a day.
>
> I thought his "allegiance" was to Allah, the moon god of arabia.

mecca is of allah, therefore one in the same.  your argument is pathetic.

> You actually believe this crap?

moreso than i believe a rosie parrot.

>> Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
>> and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
>
> Heh...  right...

read the clearly quoted passage for yourself.

>> 1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
>>
>> a. Superman
>> b. Jay Leno
>> c. Harry Potter
>> d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40
>
> The shooting of Robert Kennedy was a terrorist attack??  That's the first
> I've heard.

nice red herring.  the point remains.  he was shot my a male muslim
extremist.

>> 2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred
>> by
>>
>> a. Olga Corbett
>> b. Sitting Bull
>> c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>
> Your "argument" breaks down right here.  This "act of terror" didn't
> take place in "your" country.

doesnt lessen the meaning at all.

>> 3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
>>
>> a. Lost Norwegians
>> b. Elvis
>> c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>
> I didn't know "Iran" was a US State.

a US embassy _is_ sovergn US soil.  try again.

>> 4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
>>
>> a. John Dillinger
>> b. The King of Sweden
>> c. The Boy Scouts
>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>
> I didn't know "Lebanon" was US State.

the point remains.  US citizens kidnapped by male muslim extremists.

>> 5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
>>
>> a. A pizza delivery boy
>> b. Pee Wee Herman
>> c. Geraldo Rivera
>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>
> Beirut's in Lebanon isn't it?  What's that...  the 54th US State??

changes _nothing_.  the act of terror against US soldiers was by male muslim
extremists.

>> 6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
>> American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair
>> by:
>>
>> a. The Smurfs
>> b. Davy Jones
>> c. The Little Mermaid
>> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
>
> That happened in international waters, in the Med.  That's about as far
> from the US is as "Lebanon".

wow......i guess that makes it OK with you then huh?  youre a sick
individual.  that you would make excuses for these acts of terror almost
trying to justify them tells me everything i need to know of you with
nothing more required.  if you and mr. bass love these islamic extremists so
much.....

nevermind.  im done with you.

--
Nathan In Montana