Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

> really couldnt give two shits about any fucking  dot head or anyone
> one who even resembles one ....  thinks.  I want every goddamned
> terrorist or anyone who LOOKs like one, to jump for cover, anytime
> someone knocks on their door. I want them to be looking over their
> fucking shoulder everytime they go out in public. If you want to come
> to this country, you fucking well better be ready to adopt it's ways
> and promote nationalism and denounce ANYONE who is against it.

i could go line for line agreeing with everything youve said.  i cannot help
but wonder why the heck mr. bass and mr. olsen make excuses for our enemies
and appear to prefer to coddle them into accepting us instead of crushing
them for trying to destroy us.  "cant we all just get along" doesnt apply.
hopefully they (and others like them) will eventually realize this before
theyre the ones being beheaded.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com