Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Jim wrote:

> I hope that claifys any doubts you might have had.

No, actually.  You've just demonstrated another "extremist" view.  I
understand how you feel.  I'm sorry if you think my Christian opinions
are too "liberal".  Perhaps they are.  I don't consider myself a
pacifist, but I do believe it's wrong to kill.  I can't stand what our
court system is doing these days.  We have known criminals walking the
streets after serving what amounts to a "slap" on the wrist, we have
known terrorists living in our communities (who got off because some
CSIS nincompoop erased wire tap evidence), and we harbour international
criminals as "refugees".  I don't have to wonder why it is that Canada's
not a terrorist target.  Heck, we welcome them with "open arms", give
them jobs, and let them associate with the very people we all abhor.
Perhaps it's also because we've never actually invaded another
country...  except Quebec...  (I won't mention the US).  :-)

I wish y'all a Merry Christmas (and to hell with "political incorrectness").