Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

>Reagan admitted that the internment program resulted from "race
>prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership".  The
>sentiments you express indicate you're suffering from the same
>problems.

The apology was sincere but the compensation was not. Many
Japanese-Americans lost far more than they were offered in restitution. Add
to that many Japanese-Americans lost family members fighting for the US.
Those people surly paid a high price as citizen's of an otherwise ungrateful
nation.