Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 18, 12:16=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> > "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> really couldnt give two shits about any fucking =EF=BF=BDdot head or an=
yone
> >> one who even resembles one .... =EF=BF=BDthinks. =EF=BF=BDI want every =
goddamned
> >> terrorist or anyone who LOOKs like one, to jump for cover, anytime
> >> someone knocks on their door. I want them to be looking over their
> >> fucking shoulder everytime they go out in public. If you want to come
> >> to this country, you fucking well better be ready to adopt it's ways
> >> and promote nationalism and denounce ANYONE who is against it.
>
> > i could go line for line agreeing with everything youve said. =EF=BF=BDi=
 cannot help
> > but wonder why the heck mr. bass and mr. olsen make excuses for our enem=
ies

> I don't see where either of us have "made excuses" for anyone (and I
> can't believe you've got me "defending" BAss). =EF=BF=BDWhen the "enemy" d=
oesn't
> wear a uniform or can originate in *any* country or can be of any
> ethnicity, it's damned difficult to determine who they are.
>
> > and appear to prefer to coddle them into accepting us instead of crushin=
> > them for trying to destroy us.
>
> Sure... =EF=BF=BDLet's crush them. =EF=BF=BDLet's "find them" first.

Sure, we just go though the immigration lists first and ship out
anyone from any part of the world or from any country that even HINTS
at supporting terroists. From that point forward anyone who even
SOUNDS like they THINK that they sympathize with the terroists, goes
next. Anyone who makes themselves outstanding by fostering belief that
what the terrorist are doing is right, is next. And from that point
forward, any one who is suspected of any kind of terrorist affiliation
should be incarcerated and totally investigated for validity and
background before being released. US citizen or not. It's call martial
law. Every fucking asshole who even THINKS that the terrorist are
doing the right thing has got to be looking over his shoulder and not
sleeping every night until he's caught or so fucking scared for his
life that he dies of a heart attack.  I don't give a crap about rights
or no rights or your fucking religious beliefs or not. If we've got an
enemy among us, weed it out. THEN you go to where ever they are or
where they are harbored and supported and you annihilate them and
anyone who happens to not get out of the way ......... when they know
whats coming ...... too fucking bad. It's called war. 20 years from
now, it'll be just another thing in history that worked, sovled the
problem, destroyed the enemy and every fucking liberal can use as an
example of what not to do, in spite of the fact that it provided them
with the rights to still be a stupid asshole and vote against doing
things like that.

There has NEVER EVER been a nation is the worlds history that has been
as confined and constrained as the US has been in recent times. WHO in
the HELL ever fought a war or even a battle that you had to not bomb a
certain building or not shoot into a certain area ..... when you know
goddamed well the enemy is in there shooting at YOU ..... for christ
fucking sake?  How goddamed stupid is that?  A NICE war? A humane
war?  A caring war? A don't harm the enemy war? Because of WHAT .....
do you say?  Because your a christian ..... you say?  BULL Fucking
shit. If it wasn't for YOUR fucking religion and THEIR fucking
religion, in the FIRST place ..... NONE of this would be happening. So
you can shove your fucking religious garbage right up your ass. The
pacticality of the situation is, there are people who don't want us
around. The only thing they have on their side is cowardly terrorist
acts that kill innocent people. The one thing that will not stop us
from reducing these terrorist activilties is CERTAINLY not acting
humanely. If they don't give shit about their own people that they
kill, and their own people don't have the inteligence to see that if
they don't get rid of them, the terrorists will only continue to kill
more of the innocent people ...... then fuck um. When enough of them
die they'll finally wake up and figure out that the only way to stop
the carnage from BOTH sides is to get rid of the reason for it. And
they will. As a matter of fact ..... right now that's EXACTLY what's
happening in Iraq ..... finally. But you're not going to hear it on
the network news.

> > "cant we all just get along" doesnt apply.
>
> Hey... =EF=BF=BDI know not to walk into a meeting of the KKK. =EF=BF=BDOr =
the Hell's
> Angels. =EF=BF=BDI don't advocate "getting along" with anyone that profess=
es to
> be a terrorist, let alone a "redneck yahoo". =EF=BF=BDI don't associate wi=
th
> anyone like that IRL. =EF=BF=BDUnfortunately (in USENET) you either tolera=
te
> other people's points of view, ignore them, or try to show them a better
> way. =EF=BF=BDThose are the basic choices. =EF=BF=BDYou can do that by bel=
ittling them,
> or by leading by example. =EF=BF=BDYou've chosen to attack my point of vie=
w and
> you've chosen to do so with information that is flawed by your own
> ignorance (or the ignorance expressed by others). =EF=BF=BDThere are hundr=
eds of
> people like you who "follow the party line" and don't question anything
> because they consider such an act "treasonous". =EF=BF=BDYou "say" you've =
read
> 50% of the Quran. =EF=BF=BDI don't believe you, and everything you've post=
ed in
> support of your position has been "quoted" from sources you've decided
> not to name (or from "Wiki"). =EF=BF=BDI could say that makes you as bad a=
> BAss, but I won't. =EF=BF=BDI did call you a liar and when you put your re=
sponse
> in perspective, it's about the only conclusion any reasonable person
> would draw.
>
> Now *you* have a choice. =EF=BF=BDYou can admit that you made a mistake, o=
r you
> can continue to ignore me. =EF=BF=BDI won't hold either choice against you=
.

> > hopefully they (and others like them) will eventually realize this befor=
> > theyre the ones being beheaded.
>
> And hopefully, America will come to it's senses, pull out of Iraq and
> concentrate on helping those people that don't have your "drive" or good
> fortune, strengthening her security, eliminating the criminal
> organizations (which use terror to control their victims), etc. =EF=BF=BDW=
e are
> one messed up continent considering the gifts He's provided us.

Frank you're about as short sighted as any fucking libral I know.
Nobody or entity has provided us with anything that we haven't had the
guts to take for ourselves.

Sure lets just forget about Iran and Syira and any of the other
countries that would just LOVVVVVE to jump into the void we'd leave.
You think THIS is carnage and a war you want the US to get out
of ?????  Wait till you see what happens when Iran, Syria and the UAR
get together and decide that there's not going to be anymore oil
coming our way. And decide that Isreal shouldn't exist anymore. We
absolutely HAVE to maintain a presence there and damn well better hold
on to it. If you think our presence in the Mid East is troublesome
now, wait till you see what our absence brings.

Oh and by the way just a note for all the liberals and democrats
watching this, the Senate just approved the military spending bill.
Lets see how many of the house Democrats are willing to jepordize
their positions with their constituency by shortchanging the troops.
JUST WATCH this!!!!!!
You want to see who all the blow hards are .....  who keep
politicizing the pull-out of the troops just for the sake of being
anti Bush and who's going to risk their careers by voting against
supporting the troops?  A ha hah ha ha.
What a delema    Tut tut tut!

Wadaya think?   will it pass or will we see political suicide??????
I just love it. After all the big talk and the pull out the troops
rhetoric ...they don't have a fucking choice ............. HA HA HA
HA!

Just the way it should be.