Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Edmund Fitzgerald wrote:
>
>> This sounds like a cut and past from Rosie's blog.  You are a Rosieophile
>> and just don't know it (or either hiding the truth from us - not that you
>> would do that of course).
>
> As has been pointed on numerous times...  This is USENET.  "Sound" is
> something you hear.

>>> Rosie's obviously a "nut job".  There are many "Christian" criminals
>>> that are/were as big a threat as Muslim terrorists (McVeigh is no longer
>>> with us).
>>
>> Hey!  Look whose calling Rosie a nut job.
>
> Pardon me.  I haven't actually read (or heard) anything she's said.  I'm
> not interested either.

That's what makes this all the more remarkable.  You parrot her so
accurately and so completely, but yet you claim no knowledge of her.  The
two of you are two peas from the same pod.  Que the Twilight Zone theme.

>>> Bullshit.  Next you're going to tell us that it's impossible to roll a
>>> Boeing 737.
>>>

>> I bet Rosie would believe you if you told her George Bush said it
>> couldn't be done.
>
> I don't have that kind of pull with George.  The last time I tried calling
> him, I got put on hold.  It was painful, let me tell you.  They play a
> selection of his "greatest speeches" instead of Muzak.

You don't have to have  pull with President Bush to claim he said something
he didn't say.  Feel free to make stuff up.

>>> On the contrary, those that do decide to immigrate here are much more
>>> moderate (and Western) in their views.  I have many Muslim friends and
>>> customers.  They're extremely nice people and deeply committed to making
>>> the community (as a whole) better.
>>>

>> Shortly after I read this I heard breaking news of a Toronto area Muslim
>> man who killed his high school age daughter because she took off the her
>> hijab (head cover) while at school.  The news reprort said her 26 year
>> old
>> brother had lured his sister into a "death trap" involving the father.
>>
>> This news report also had an apologist Catholic priest explain that not
>> all Muslim men murder their children.  You never hear Muslims speak up
>> themselves against these kinds of atrocities.  Why is that?  Could they
>> fear repercussions from a raging mob of their fellow adherents of the
>> peaceful religion?
>
> I don't know.  Why not ask a Muslim?

You seem to be the expert on all things Islamic here.  Plus you claim to
have all those wonderful Muslim friends.

>>> Ah, yes...  the "war on terror".  I'm sorry to "burst your bubble", but
>>> you can't make "war" on terrorism.
>>

>> You claim to understand what you read so I suggest you reread what I
>> wrote. No where did I write "war on terror".  What I wrote was that we
>> are in a global war with Islamic Jidhadist. Terror is one of the tactics
>> the Islamic Jidhadist use.  Do you understand the distinction Frank?
>
> I understand that "Islamic Jihadists" don't wear a recognizable uniform.
> Terrorists don't either.

Unsure what point you are trying to make here.  If Islamic Jihadist use
terrorism as a tactic, which seems to be the case much of the time,  then
they would also be terrorists.  It was an apt observation on your part that
neither wear recognizable uniforms.

>>> Terrorists do that.  If you want to call them "Islamic Jihadists" then
>>> by all means do so.
>>

>> They call people to join their Jihad.  Wouldn't it follow that they would
>> be Jihadist?
>
> OK...  What do we call people that support the killing of innocent Iraqi
> citizens, then??

Islamic Jihadist,  al-Qaeda, Iranian provocateurs and weapon suppliers,
insurgents, etc., etc.

Yeah I know you are thinking Americans, but that's another one of your
Rosieisms.

What do we call the people that arrest other people
> and jail them without charge or representation

Military Police?

Yeah I know you were thinking Americans, but that's another one of your
Rosieisms.

>> Personally, I think any terrorist is pretty "sick"
>>> and twisted by any standard.  If you have to make a point by
>>> slaughtering innocents, you're not going to accomplish what you thought
>>> (at least in my view).
>>

>> Terrorist are those who attempt to use terrorism to accomplish their
>> goals. Search and destroy is the basic remedy for terrorism. The vast
>> majority of terrorist operations in the world today are Islamic Jihadist.
>
> Uh... right...  Give every "redneck asshole" a gun and tell them to
> "search and destroy"...  Let's eliminate the courts.  God fearing soldiers
> will arrest, try, convict, and execute all terrorists.

Are you calling American and British soldiers "red neck assholes"?

>> It doesn't take many Islamic Jihadist to kill thousands of people.
>> Nineteen jihadist killed 3,000 +  on 9/11.   So what if they found our
>> culture abhorrent?
>
> And "nine" killed 150,000...  "Enola Gay"...  another ten killed
> 225,000...  "Bock's Car"...  We can't call it "terrorism" though.  After
> all it was a war against the "yellow terror", or was that the "yellow
> peril"??  I can never remember which...

You wanted Japan to win WW II?   Does your heart bleed for Hitler too?