Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

> enough is enough and you have to act.  we set up camps for japanese living
in the US during WW2,

All that was done by clever slight of hand moves. It was not done directly.
The regions the Japanese lived in were more or less ceded to military
authority first. Then the military said it would be too tough to figure out
a Japanese soldier from a U.S. Citizen of Japanese descent, so it had them
moved to camps.