Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

R B L wrote:

> Funny how their religious doctrine doesn't require them to attack
> Brazil, Argentina, Chile or Venezuela (all mostly Catholic countries).
> Read the history of those nations and see if any of them ever interfered
> with any Middle Eastern governments.

* July 19: Alas Chiricanas bombing kills 21 people. Generally attributed
to Hezbollah.*

this one was in Panama.  Mr rubble.
another one of those safe countries you love to tell lies about.
I can't wait to see what lies and half truths you will make up now.
hurry, or we will know that you are straining to make up more bull-poop.;)
hint:[go to moveondotorg] to get ideas for that blank slate you call a
brain.