Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

> During the French Revolution, the Committee for Public Safety >thought
very much like you do...

Not only have you been drinking Bass' Kool Aid, now you're going to get Pete
to tell us how misunderstood Maximilien Robespierre was as well as all the
other goofy Frenchmen.. Beside Robespierre was master of the Terror, not the
torture. Similar but not the same.

>All "brown people" aren't Muslims.

Around here they are mostly Catholic and Mexican-American or  Mexican
tourists, or Mexicans otherwise looking for work.  Corra le! Immigración!
Rápido!