Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> So you basically wouldn't trust your own people.

On the contrary.  We have established procedures when dealing with
complaints.  The collection of information regarding any complaint is
handled in as respectful and open a manner as possible.

> Gee, I'm sure most folks
> would prefer not working for someone like you.

An opinion not held by my employees...

> This as opposed to just
> asking the employee directly.

Obtaining details of the complaint from the individual doing the complaining
is definitely the wrong thing to do...  Check...  I'll have to remember
that...  ;-))

> No, you'd rather take the gestapo route.

"Vee haf many vaise of making you tock"...  Right...  I'm supposed to call
in the employee and ask him...  what??  "I got this email from some guy in
Florida that says you're not a nice person.  Care to tell me what this it
all this about??"  Since when is gathering as many facts as possible
regarding the complaint (before calling in the employee) the "Gestapo
route"??  That's funny...   From everything I've read on the Gestapo,
"facts" weren't something they were too concerned about.   In fact they were
experts at manufacturing "facts"... sort of like Group Moderator!!!  :-))

>> You're entitled to your opinion, Bill...  I've received several emails
> that
>> state quite the contrary (and none have used the expletive you've just
>> expressed above).
>
> And somehow those posts aren't online, perhaps just more lies?

Check...  Emails are usually sent privately.  Oh...  and you shouldn't
believe a word I say.  Robert says I've told "countless" lies and that I'm a
fraud as well...