Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> First of all...  I don't have "an employer".  I *am* an employer.
Secondly
> (and my opinion is based on the fact that I'm an employer), if I ever were
> to receive an email which details the supposed misconduct of an employee,
> would without hesitation look into the matter.  This would likely entail
> contacting the complaintant for more details, then calling the employee
"in"
> to hear his side.

So you basically wouldn't trust your own people.  Gee, I'm sure most folks
would prefer not working for someone like you.  This as opposed to just
asking the employee directly.  No, you'd rather take the gestapo route.

> You're entitled to your opinion, Bill...  I've received several emails
that
> state quite the contrary (and none have used the expletive you've just
> expressed above).

And somehow those posts aren't online, perhaps just more lies?