Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> Oh .......... I see
>
> So that makes it ok.

Didn't say that.  And only Andy should be able to determine whether or not
his apology is acceptable.  Dredging up past bad behaviour doesn't improve
the present circumstance and only serves to carry on the flame war.  It's
all well and good to remind anyone posting in this group to keep their
personal information anonymous since some participants have demonstrated
they won't hesitate to go "real life" in an effort to "control" any negative
comment.

> Just do it and if you get caught, simply apologize. It was more the
> graciousness of Andy that the event ended. Particularly since Andy was
> the victim of Bass's insulting comments about Andy's weight. Do you
> think Bass would have admitted What he'd done if Andy hadn't caught
> him?

Nope.  I don't for one minute think Robert would have.  He's even opened
account at the AlarmsBC forum under the name of "Jake" to try and find out
information about me.

> However, you should remember your above comment if ever Bass gets a
> hold of your personal information and goes real life with your
> suppliers, family and neighbors ..........

He's already "done that".  And used the fact that he couldn't "find me" as
his "proof" that I don't work in the trade.  He's also stated that "one
distributor remembered my working for them briefly".  I've never worked
behind a counter in the 22 years I've been in this business.

> When he's done, ........ I'm sure he'll be happy to apologize.

;-)