Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Mike Said:
> Like you always say " Don't have to be an alarm tech to own an alarm
> company.

Check.  I guess that means you can also be a "retired armed alarm response
supervisor/operator", or in your case one that started an alarm company
while he was employed with another.  That's not the "smartest thing" to do.
By golly, I think it may even violate the employment agreement you signed
with ADT.  Did they "can your sorry ass" because they found out??

> Where is your online store Frankie Boy?
> oops! It is right HERE: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

Uh-huh...  Only thing is we ran out of "apple pies", but don't worry.  There
are more on the way.

> I see that you totally forgot 1 small a that you preached about for years.

Ummm...  Let's see...  What would "1 small a" have to do with pointing out
the truth about someone who :

1.  posts vitriole about anyone that doesn't agree
     with his point of view,
2.  maintains about a dozen websites (most of which
     are registered and hosted by a company that
     specializes in maintaining your complete privacy),
3.  uses other companies and legitimate organizations
     to hide behind (the American Sailing Association
     is a recent example you used as an email "handle"),
4.  steals trademarked property and logos to use on
     his websites,
5.  munges other peoples tag lines,
6.  posts the addresses, phone numbers, and other
     personal information of family and friends of the
     people you don't like (most of whom have
     probably never even heard of you,
7.  Uses the phony "Group Moderator" tagline and
     what's even funnier, posts all this garbage and then
     includes a link to his online store figuring people
     are going to buy from him after they see what kind of
     character you really are,
8.  edits the content of information you copy from Google
     and then brags that everything on your site is
     "verifiable"...

I could go on, but I'm tired after dealing with another emergency call.
Some idiot in a Ford service van drove into a parkade that was just a wee
bit too low for his ladder rack and took out four sprinkler heads.  Fire
alarm went off, water everywhere...  It was a mess.  I do have one happy
sprinkler fitter though.  He got "tons" of over-time tonight.

> Where is this new SUPER web site that you were making to replace
> alt-security-alarms that went absolutely NO WHERE.

Been too busy...

> PS: with your track record here I don't think **ANY ONE** cares about you
> or what you suggest.

And I'm sure you have the "ear" of everyone here.  Posting a persons divorce
information and saying it proves they didn't pay their legal bill is pretty
low.  Taking another company's property and trademarked logo for use on your
websites....  That's theft.  I do feel sorry for the individuals and
companies that have lent their names to this *latest* sorry effort of yours
(AlarmAssociates.com).  Jim Rojas in particular.  He's a decent guy and he's
liable to take some "heat" over this too.

I'll come right out and say it.  You're a liar, a thief, and a moron (and
it's all provable by your own "poison keyboard").  But don't let that stop
you, Mike.  We all admire a "moron with a mission".  I'm sure people will
just flock to your store when they read this.  Better put a call through to
ADI and prepare them for the flood of orders you'll receive.