Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Mike Said:
> I speak with Jim everyday. Hmmm, that should tell you something. We do not
> discuss this playground, as we are to busy making money. That is something
> that you should do instead of punching a ticket at Burger King.

But does Jim know he's associated with a web site that features a logo
*stolen* from American Airlines??

Check out http://www.alarmassociates.com...  Upper right hand corner...

You know companies like "Disney" and "AA" have very deep pockets...  I
wouldn't "mess" with 'em, if I were you...

> By the way, Thanks for the Bass BBB update. Mr. I don't cause any problems
> in here.

No prob.  It seems you don't spend *all* of your life in pursuit of Bass...

> Frankie Boy Goes On:
> I'm sure people will just flock to your store when they read this.
>
> Mike Said:
> The store makes more in an hour, than you make in 3 months.

Seeing as how you *still* don't know where I work, your comment is both
unfounded as well as being pure speculation...  And last time I looked my
"year-to-date" purchases from ADI were a good deal more than the 2200.00US
your "company" is on the books for (according to Robert that is)...

> What do you think that we only sell to people that read newsgroups? Get
> real.....Look us up in the search engines...

Uh-huh...  So you've managed to increase your search engine rankings by
paying for multiple web-sites that cross link each other...  Nice
strategy...

> Read the comments from the satisified customers
> http://www.alarmsuperstore.com/testimonials.htm    No **DOUBLE DIPPING
> credit cards  like your best friend.

Heh...  One thing Robert hasn't done is stoop to writing "fictious
testimonials" from "satisfied customers"...  On his old website, he included
the email addresses of the individuals that did write in with comments...
That's suspiciously absent from yours, but I guess AOL isn't providing all
those "free memberships"  anymore...