Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> Frank Olson wrote:
>> "Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

(AlarmAssociates.com).  Jim Rojas in particular.  He's a decent guy  and
he's  liable to take some "heat" over this too.

Mike Said:
I speak with Jim everyday. Hmmm, that should tell you something. We do not
discuss this playground, as we are to busy making money. That is something
that you should do instead of punching a ticket at Burger King.

By the way, Thanks for the Bass BBB update. Mr. I don't cause any problems
in here.

Frankie Boy Goes On:
I'm sure people will just flock to your store when they read this.

Mike Said:
The store makes more in an hour, than you make in 3 months. What do you
think that we only sell to people that read newsgroups? Get real.....Look us
up in the search engines... Read the comments from the satisified customers
http://www.alarmsuperstore.com/testimonials.htm    No **DOUBLE DIPPING
credit cards  like your best friend.

http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
"Your One Stop Alarm Shop"