Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

Frank Olson wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> > Well you're definitely right about that, Frank.
> >
> > Robert only stoops to writing ficticous testimonials from
> > ***dissatisfied*** customers on his *competitors* websites.
>

> Old news, Jim.  Andy even accepted his apology.

Oh .......... I see

So that makes it ok.

Just do it and if you get caught, simply apologize. It was more the
graciousness of Andy that the event ended. Particularly since Andy was
the victim of Bass's insulting comments about Andy's weight. Do you
think Bass would have admitted What he'd done if Andy hadn't caught
him?

However, you should remember your above comment if ever Bass gets a
hold of your personal information and goes real life with your
suppliers, family and neighbors ..........

When he's done, ........ I'm sure he'll be happy to apologize.