Re: Insteon Shipping & Elk Price M1G lowers

"Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> SMarthome is shipping Insteon now. I'm sure most are aware of this but
> haven't seen anything here.
>
> I'll be adding it very soon.
>
> The powerful Elk M1G is now lower $545.93
>

> http://tech-home.com/product_info.php?pName=elkm1g-control-transformer-
> keypad-battery-speaker-rj3&cName=elk-security-automation-2-elk-m1-syste
> ms

It looks like the only controller so far is the 5-unit controller that
comes w/ their start-up kit.  They state that the x10 hardware will work w/
Insteon, does that include the controllers (can I use my palmpad to control
the Insteon hardware)?  Or are they just talking about the modules?

 -Scott