Re: Insteon Shipping & Elk Price M1G lowers

I'm pretty sure this is the case. I don't have any product in yet but I'm
sure it won't be long. The details of there system is sketchy.

Here is a article wriiten by someone who saw the products at a show.

http://www.cocoontech.com/index.php?showtopic=1525

--

Brian A. Dye