Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> If he had found out
>> where I worked I have no doubt my partner would be inundated with
> "forwarded
>> posts" from this Newsgroup.
>
> Y'know, instead of continuing to propogate this bullshit why don't you
> just
> have the nerve to actually LET IT HAPPEN.  Anyone's that's worth their
> salt
> should be able to have the sort of conversation with their boss that wards
> off anything that's actually false.  If you're not prepared to deal with
> all
> this in real life then spare us your continued whining about the risks.
> Really, all your continued whining about the 'what ifs' are just pathetic.

There's a huge difference between the "entertainment value" derived from
participating in a forum like this and having an individual out there
contacting everyone you work with and spouting off lies and innuendo.  The
thing that saved Graham a lot of grief when Robert went "real life" with him
is the fact that Graham's employer didn't perform credit checks on anyone
and didn't have an account with any registered credit reporting agency.
Robert decided to "pay back" this individual by sending his employer an
email informing them that Graham was using "company resources" to run credit
checks on individuals.  What's even more disgusting is that Robert knew
*exactly* where Graham had obtained his SIN (from a publicly accessible
criminal record archive).  "Pay back" is one thing.  Lying about another
individual to their employer is quite another.  I find it repugnant that you
would condone such an action by stating a person should "have the nerve to
actually let it happen" and so on.

> Bass may well be an ass but unless you're some pathetic coward you should
> be
> able to have your boss/parner more that stand up for you against anything
> that's not true.

Uh-huh...  Well...  I tell you want "Bill"...  Your opinion of me means
absolutely nothing because you don't know me, or where I work.  I'd prefer
to keep it that way too...  :-))

> And please, stop with the a.s.a cesspool cross posts.

Well...  "Shit happens"...  as they say...