Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> You're a lying sack of jiminex!  I figured it wouldn't take long before
> you joined Jiminex' lies.  You know full well I've never done any of that.
> However, you've tried to mess with my suppliers more than once.

Let's see...

Do you recall writing this:

"
> Which inspector of all the ones in your area ever met you?  All the ones I
> spoke with said they'd never heard of you.  You claim years and years of
> experience but you've never pulled a single permit.  No installing company
> or dealer in your area has any idea who you are.  None of the local
> central stations has heard of you."

Or this:

"
>Since you don't even have a license you're in no position to judge my
>qualifications."

This:

"
> Question anything you like.  You're still just a counter clerk at a small
> distributor in Vancouver with almost no installation knowledge or
> experience beyond what you've read here. "

This:

"
> No one at AlarmsBC has ever heard of you."

You forget that in the last instance your IP address was logged including
the nickname "Jake".  I know full well you've contacted a number of people
in the Vancouver area looking for me.  Are you now denying you wrote any of
the above??

As for the lie that I was messing with your "suppliers", the only
*manufacturer* I *ever* contacted in which your name was mentioned was DSC.
You used to provide their DLS software as a free download from your website
which violated their EULA and *copyrights*.  The guy at DSC I talked to
didn't think all that much of you *before* he found out what you were doing
and it took less than thirty minutes from the time I called for the link to
their software to "disappear".  I would have loved to have been party to
that particular phone conversation.

The only supplier in Florida I contacted was ADI, and your name was never
mentioned (nor was mine).  I wanted to find out what it took to become a
Dealer for their equipment *in Florida*.   You keep lying that you received
phone calls from "your suppliers" all asking who this "Olson character" is.
There isn't a single Florida ADI office I contacted in which I identified
myself.  You even admitted to me on the phone that it could have been
"anyone" and that we both knew who the likely culprit was.  Are you now
denying this as well??  Tsk!!!