Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> There's a huge difference between asking if they've heard of you (none
> had) and trying to interfere with a competitor's business like you did
> with several of my suppliers.

I should have used "tried that" instead of "done that".  My bad.  Yet you
continue to lie with the line that I've tried to "interfere with your
suppliers".  Name one.  Time and date please.  Telephone records should
prove your version of the facts are not only "far fetched", they're from the
far side of the Galaxy.

> Also, you claim I did something to your neighbors, family, etc.

Nope.  Never said that.  What I did say (to Mike) was that in all the years
I've seen the flames go back and forth, *he's* the only one that has ever
directly attacked family, friends and neighbors.  I know for a fact that you
would never stoop so low.