[no subject]

>> Or this:
>>
>> "
>>>Since you don't even have a license you're in no position to judge my
>>>qualifications."
>
> How does the fact that you don't have a license validate your lies about
> me?

Prove it!!  You still have *no clue* as to who I am or who I work for...
Frustrating for you, isn't it Robert?...  You'd love to go RL with me like
you did with Graham...

>>> Question anything you like.  You're still just a counter clerk at a
>>> small distributor in Vancouver with almost no installation knowledge or
>>> experience beyond what you've read here. "
>
> So far there is still no evidence that you've ever installed anything for
> a living.

So far there's no evidence you did either (for the number of years you "say"
you did at least).

>>> "No one at AlarmsBC has ever heard of you."
>
> That's true.  For a guy who claims to be such a major player it's
> interesting that almost no one in the trade has ever heard of you.

Uh-huh...  There aren't a heck of a lot of guys in this newsgroup (ASA) that
use their real names.  I can count them on one hand (which means about
"five" at best - six if you're the guy that killed "Inigo Montoya's"
father)...

>> You forget that in the last instance your IP address was logged including
>> the nickname "Jake".  I know full well you've contacted a number of
>> people in the Vancouver area looking for me.  Are you now denying you
>> wrote any of the above??
>
> You've posted countless lies about your fictitious experience.

Uh-huh...  If they're "countless", maybe you can post some more and not just
the two or three you keep repeating (which you haven't been able to prove
either)...

>  I simply asked around and practically no one seemed to have any
> idea who you are.

That pretty well says it all...  You've gone "RL" with me to the best of
your limited investigative skills.  I'm sure that if you *had* known my real
name and the name of my business, my partner would have been receiving
forwarded posts from you ages ago...

> That's a far cry from interfering with your business.

Nope.  Every time you falsely state I work behind a counter at a "small
distributor in Vancouver", you're lying.  In fact (and because you continue
to post such drivel without any real proof), that's libel.

>> As for the lie that I was messing with your "suppliers",
>> the only *manufacturer* I *ever* contacted in which
>> your name was mentioned was DSC.
>
> So you say, but you're a well-known liar and a fraud so that doesn't count
> for much now does it?

Am I now??  Uh-huh...  And what "proof" can you offer for this rather
libelous statement??  So far all you've managed to "prove" is that you know
next to nothing about NEC, NFPA, aerodynamics, ethics....  I could go on,
but the list is "endless"...

>> You used to provide their DLS software as a free
>> download from your website...
>
> Now I only sell it on CD-ROM.

Uh-huh...  Have you read the "disclaimer" for the software lately??

>> I would have loved to have been party to that particular phone
>> conversation.
>
> That "conversation" must have been between the voices in your head because
> it never happened.  DSC never contacted me.

That's not what they tell me...

> I made the decision to only offer software on CD-ROM because the downloads
> were using up too much bandwidth on my server.

Pretty "coincidental" that it happened on the same day within the same hour
that I contacted them with the information about your website...  In fact,
I'd call it downright "Spooky" (but let's leave Mike out of this).  :-))

>> The only supplier in Florida I contacted was ADI...
>
> So you say.

And that's the truth...

>> You keep lying that you received phone calls from
>> "your suppliers" all asking who this "Olson
>> character" is.
>
> It's been a while since your first RL attacks but ISTR the question was
> more along the lines of "Who is that idiot from Canada?"

Ahhh...  so the truth is you don't know which individual was contacting your
supplier...  Your accusing me of "pulling the trigger" and don't know for
sure if I even own a gun...

>> There isn't a single Florida ADI office I contacted
>> in which I identified myself.  You even admitted
>> to me on the phone that it could have been "anyone"
>> and that we both knew who the likely culprit was.
>> Are you now denying this as well??  Tsk!!!
>
> It *could* have been someone else but (1) they specifically asked about
> someone from Canada.

That narrows it down to about twenty or thirty thousand "primates" that are
employed in the security profession...  Check!!

> Since RC is a friend that narrows it to two ASA morons -- you and one
> other.

I guess "countless" Canadians in the alarm profession that are capable of
such a heinous act are now just "two"...  Is this the same math you use when
you're calculating your "time in the trade"??

> The other has made threats of physical violence but he never stooped so
> low as to call my suppliers.

I don't think any "real Canadian" (or even an American living there) would
stoop that low...

> As to your _claims_ of not having mentioned my name, you're too
> mean-spirited and vindictive to pass up an opportunity to try to harm me.

Uh-huh...  and I guess I have absolutely no reason for doing so other than
the fact that you're operating an online store in Florida (more than 2000
miles away from Vancouver)...  Sure...

> You freely admit to having tried to interfere with my relationship with
> DSC.

I don't just freely admit it, Robert.  I'm telling you this is exactly what
I did.  I called DSC and advised them you were offering their DLS software
as a free download on your website.  Within thirty minutes the link to that
software was no longer valid...  I'd say they moved pretty fast to shut you
down...

> Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe you played nice with ADI.  I
> think not.

I don't think anyone here (in ASA) cares what you think...  It's what you do
and how you respond that people remember...  Checked out the "Goofy" website
lately??