Re: What happened to WGL Designs? (wgldesigns.com)- the RAIN8 site?

traceroutes depend on ICMP traffic being returned properly.  If the upstream
router isn't configured to provide them then traces won't work properly.
There is a 'tpctraceroute' that will use regular TCP packets.

The site comes up fine from here in DC via Speakeasy's DSL network.  Which,
BTW, if you're looking for a very competent ISP these are the folks to use.

-Bill Kearney