What happened to WGL Designs? (wgldesigns.com)- the RAIN8 site?

Hello. Last year I was looking at the RAIN8-PC sprinkler controller at
wgldesigns.com. Now that my current sprinkler controller is dead I had
planned on ordering one. However, when I go to wgldesigns.com the site
doesn't appear to be there. Does anyone know if the company is still
around?

Also, assuming they are and that I can get a RAIN8, I have a question.
I noticed a few posts about problems with certain sprinkler solenoids
due to the RAIN8 using a triac and therefore only having 500 milliamps
available. I have a sprinkler system that was put in around 986 I think
so it's definitely not the latest. Any opinions on whether I'll have to
replace all my solenoids if I go with a RAIN8?

Thanks.
Bill