Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> Frank, I hope you don't mind if I quote something from your previous
> post to me.
>

> "Dredging up past bad behaviour doesn't improve
> the present circumstance and only serves to carry on the flame war. "

I haven't been flaming Robert.  You'll notice he started the whole process
by calling me a "liar" (actually he called me "a lying sack of Jiminex").  A
quick search of Google and the real story emerges.   If he had found out
where I worked I have no doubt my partner would be inundated with "forwarded
posts" from this Newsgroup.  I could have posted the "long list" of lies I'd
made up a few months ago, but I figured most of you all have seen it and it
doesn't need to be repeated...

> Can't have it both ways ....... you know what I mean?
> Just because Bass attacks you ........ now it's alright to "dredge up
> the past?

I've also told Robert (over and over again), that if he decides to lie about
another indivudal (or myself), or attempt to "colour the facts" to make
himself out the "innocent victim", I'll "call him" on it.  Robert has yet to
prove I've lied about anything I've posted in this Newsgroup.  The same
thing goes for Group Moderator...

> Gimme a break ........ He's a slime bucket and continues to try to
> project a holier than thou persona in CHA. He's finally reached a point
> in Usenet that there is hardly anything that he can accuse some one of
> doing, that he hasn't already done to someone else. You know the drill.
> He does something not acceptable to someone and after he outrages them
> to the point of reparation, he then tries to make it look like he's the
> innocent victim.

Yes... I've seen this pattern of behaviour as well...  This has also been
well documented in one of the aviation groups.