Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> If he had found out
> where I worked I have no doubt my partner would be inundated with
"forwarded
> posts" from this Newsgroup.

Y'know, instead of continuing to propogate this bullshit why don't you just
have the nerve to actually LET IT HAPPEN.  Anyone's that's worth their salt
should be able to have the sort of conversation with their boss that wards
off anything that's actually false.  If you're not prepared to deal with all
this in real life then spare us your continued whining about the risks.
Really, all your continued whining about the 'what ifs' are just pathetic.

Bass may well be an ass but unless you're some pathetic coward you should be
able to have your boss/parner more that stand up for you against anything
that's not true.

And please, stop with the a.s.a cesspool cross posts.